Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Good news/bad news day

Well, William met with an attorney today that agreed to take on his case against his private long term disability. Their doctors look at him on paper and assume he should be able to work. Even though his local doctors, who see him IN PERSON, say no. *Sigh* it has been nothing but a mess since they never expected him to get this disability this long. Anyway, she has agreed to take it on. Please be in prayer that all goes smoothly and William can handle the stress of these people.



Now for the bad news. William's mom went for her doctor follow up after her mastectomy. IN the six weeks, give or take, from biopsy to surgery, her cancer went from Stage I to Stage III. They are giving her a couple more weeks to recouperate from surgery and then she will have to begin chemo. We had originally thought that this would not have to happen. Please lift my mother and father in law up as they face this challenge, especially with it being Christmas. We are supposed to go there for Christmas but now many factors we hadn't planned on need to be considered. Her being worn out from chemo, anyone being sick around her since her immune system will be compromised, etc.



We have all been passing around some upper respiratory mess, all but William that is. I am now the one blessed by it, well ok, maybe not blessed but it is my turn to have it. Sore throat, stuffy/runny nose, feeling lousy and worn out. I missed church on Sunday and I almost never miss because of me being sick. I am ready to feel better, I do not make a good patient. Mucinex and ibuprofen are my bestest friends right now. I am gonna sign off very soon and eat someethign for dinner and go to bed early tonight, I * need* the rest but never get it.

No comments: