Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things I am thanful for..


OK, I am a few hours early but tomorrow I plan to focus on my family. I am thankful for God llving me so much hat He sacrificed His ONLY son for a sinnner such as me. I am so undeserving but He still loves me, unconditionally!!! I am thankful for William, for being my soul mate and loving me no matter what!! I am thanful for Emerald, I have been blessed with an amazing teenaged daughter. I am thankful for Nathaniel, he amazes me everyday. I am thankful for Noah, he is my cuddle bug. I am thankful for Rebekkah, she is my mini-me. They all teach me many new and wonderful things daily!!!! I am thankful for my mom, she is an amazing woman and I can only hope to be half the mother/wife/friend she is. What an amazing example I have. I am thanful for my dad, although I rarely see him, I am blessed to have him in my life. I am thankful for many other people and things, too many to list.

My prayer is that we all take this time to remember all of our blessings. To remember that no matter what the world thinks, or what may be going on around us, we are a blessed people. Sometimes it is hard to realize how truly blessed we are in America. Remember to take time tomorrow, Thanksgiving day, to reflect on what God has done, and continues to do, in your life. I pray that you will all find something wonderful to thank God for tomorrow and every day of your lives!!

No comments: