Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just babbling on a Saturday

Well here we are on another Saturday. Our church did an outreach this morning, we passed out Thanksgiving meals. William and the three older kids went, Rebekkah is not feeling well today, sore throat, stomach ache and headache(praying it isn't strep) so we stayed home and snuggled and watched Disney movies. Emerlad and Noah were impressed that the church had 51 baskets prepared and they passed out all 51, well the 20-something people that showed up did not just my two kids. lol

Then the boys and dad had boys day out, since the girls and I did last weekend. They went to McDonald's for lunch and wandered around Bass Pro then came home. While they were gone, I was tired of feeling lazy and got up to clean, went to the boys' room and wished I hadn't. They had candy wrappers, paper plates, cups, water bottles and general junk all over the floor. Oh and laundry clean and dirty all over. Ugh what a mom won't do for her kids. I cleaned it, and began throwing things away left and right. I think I scared Em because she cleaned the girls' room before I got there. ;-) Then I started laundry and we have to go to the laundry mat to dry it since our dryer is out of commission until we can afford to have someone come look at it. I never realized how much laundry and family of six can create, whew, I think we could do dozens of loads a day, ok maybe a week and never be caught up. Nathaniel did dishes when he got home and Rebekkah cleaned the bathroom, one chore she LOVES to do, more power to ya babe!!

Now, I am just sitting here knowing the house is clean. William is kicking back and fianlly reading the newspaper, the two little kids are watching a church camp video, Nathaniel watching something else on tv and Emerald is watching closely over my shoulder watching every letter I type. Good thing I am not complaining about her, huh?? She is itching to drive somewhere alone but no errands need to be run until laundry mat time, and even then I will not allow her to go alone, too many weird people lurking out there looking for their next victim.

Ok, I am off now, gonna try and import the myplaylist on here again and maybe add a few more pics. OH wait, before I leave, thanks for the prayers, my mother in laws surgery went well. They think they got all the cancer but will know for sure at her follow up Tuesday, November 25. Please continue to keep William in your prayers, he has his tests on MOnday the 24th. He also has an appointment with an attorney to help us get his private long term disability back and keep them from pulling it from him, whenever they feel the urge. OK I am really am signing off now.

No comments: