Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Me, I am not fond of having my pic taken but here I am and I love this shirt, wore it today and got lots of compliments!!
My oldest bookworm, aka hubby!!

What girl doesn't love pink??


Who is she talking to now??? She loved her cell phone, thankfully it is a toy one or I'd have an outrageous cell bill!!!



Rebekkah loves her "message board" :-P




Em, smiling, as usual!!





Man this kids LOVES his books!!!






More books!!!







Noah and his new movie!!








Em, just chillin'









Just wanted to wish all our family and friends a very happy and safe new year. The kids are at m y youngest stepsister's with all of their cousins on my side, nine all total. Connie does this annually and the kids love it!!! William and I went out to dinner and then came home. I prefer to be in away from all the drunken fools out on the road. I will most likely be asleep before 2009 rolls around. I guess I am a party pooper but I just don't care about seeing midnight *any* night. lol Maybe I am getting too old, naaahh!! Here are a few more pics from Christmas too!!! Enjoy, off to spend time with William for a while.
Michelle




















No comments: