Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sweet Sunday

Well, for the first time in three weeks we all six went to church today!!! We have been passing around some nasty upper respiratory stuff. It started with Noah and ended with me and bypassed William all together, Praise the Lord for that!!! So, I have been really missing church. Today was an awesome refreshing service for me. I missed William because it was his week in Kidz Klub(children's church) but Nathaniel sat by me so it was all good.

We are now home(duh) and just finished leftovers for lunch. I know, I should have been agood mom and wife and made something "fresh" but we needed to clean out the fridge. The boys and William are watching football, well Nathaniel is drawing, Rebekkah is watching tv in her room, Disney Channel something and Emerald went to grandma and grandpa's to help them decorate for Christmas. She is earning money to shop with, good thing she has a grandma that is willing to pay her to help. She asks for allowance here and I remind her that she has a roof over her head, food to eat and clothes to wear. lol She doesn't find it funny but I do.

Looks like we will be heading to Texas for Christmas. At first it didn't look good but things are looking up. I am praying that if my mother in law starts chemo before we arrive that God will see her through and spare her the sickness that usually accompanies chemo. Truthfully, I pray He spares her all together but especially if the family is coming in for Christmas. The kids and I have not been to Texas in a couple of years. William has been for a couple graduations and just to visit at his birthday in 2007. I enjoy visiting but dread the drive with four kids...he touched me, she's in my seat, I wanted THAT seat!!! Ugh, maybe that will be different this year, since they are getting older, yeah right!!! OK, off to switch laundry and drag it to the laundry mat to dry, dryer is still on the fritz, we really take for granted the conveniences until they are not readily there to use.

Michelle

No comments: