Monday, February 16, 2009

I love this man........

All six of us 2008
At the science museum in St Louis a few years back!!
I just LOVE to catch him "in the act"


Handsome dude!!



Geekiness and all!!!




I even endured a live football game with him, I love him so!!!





February 17, 1991!!!!!!! William's dad married us outside in Feb(in TX)






Engagement photo, December 1990







Christmas trip to KC December 1991








This is how he looked when we met!!! He actually had hair on top of his head!!!

So, without further ado, I want to declare to all who may read our blog.........I love this man!!!!! More now than 18 years ago!!! He is the love of my life, the head of my household, the father of our beautiful children, he is my everything!!! I am SO glad God put him in my life. I am one very blessed woman to call myself, Mrs. William Farley!!!
William, you are an amazing friend, lover, spouse and father. Just like the song says, when God made *you* he must have been thinking about me!!!!!!
Michelle








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You and I love you too!