Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Few more pics

My camera ham!!! ALWAYS posing.
They really DO get along but don't ask them to admit it. lol

Me at the park yesterday, so my hubby won't complain and whine b/c my picture isn't in this post. Love you dear!!! More now than 18 years ago!!!


ATTEN......HUT!! My camo guy, posing for the camera.



Braids for bedtime. Rebekkah's hair is so fine AND long that is tangles terribly so I did this so morning brushing is not such a chore AND screamfest(her not me)
OK, just a few more shots to reel people in. The kids are all headed to church tonight, grandma let Em borrow her car so they could get there. I am home tending to my sick hubby, ok right now he is resting in bed while I am on the computer, he has that nasty upper respiratory junk that is going around. Not a good thing for someone who is high risk, cardiac/pulmonary, so I am babying him(role reversal) this time. I am so blessed to be able to take care of him!!!!
Michelle




No comments: