Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February 10, 2008.....

Nathaniel, getting ready to play!!
Look ma, NO hands!!!! Rebekkah showing off.

King, er queen, of the playground!! Emerald, being a goofy teen!!


Mom, I am at the top and not holding on!!!! Noah, up to his daring antics(nothinh new for him)



William, walking and enjoying the sun and 60+ temps.




Well, yes, it is February in KC, ok EVERYWHERE, but you'll never guess what we did this afternoon. I will let the pictures speak for me. OK, I was there but only one shot of me and well, I am not heartbroken it didn't make it to the blog. ;-P Anyway, I got off at noon today(I get to work on Saturday) and it was beautiful and so we headed out to get some Vitamin D and fresh air. Wonderful way to hang with the kids and hubby. Making it even nicer is the fact that if I wasn't working this Saturday we could not have done this, it is gonna be cold and possibly doing that nasty four letter "S" word, you know.......snowing!!! Hey this is KC if ya don't like the weather we're having hang around a day or two, it'll change!!!
Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad the picture of you did'nt get on there.Umm How did that happen?