Friday, December 25, 2020

Nine months and our first Christmas

 Nine months, 3/4 of a year and William is missed more than I can even explain.  Some days, I can completely relate to why older people can die of a broken heart.  The physical pain can be debilitating!!  Some days, the grief overcomes me and it feels like a scab being ripped off over and over.  I know God is in control and I am being carried in His mighty hands, but some days it is harder to put one foot in front of the other.  I would never wish William to be back and in pain, but man oh man, I sure do miss his and his shenanigans!!


Today, we celebrated our first Christmas without him.  It was definitely different and we are missing him, but we know William wouldn't want us to wallow in our sorrows and pity.  We are continuing some old traditions and making some new ones.  We still read the Bible story, from Luke 2 and we used Williams bible, so that was special to us.  I know he is having the time of his life, celebrating Jesus birthday in His presence!!  Merry Christmas to all of our family and friends!!




No comments: